Essential advice, reminders and ideas popped monthly into your inbox. Only 83p / month on the annual plan keeps this site free to all – less than a packet of seeds!
|Annual subscription||£9.99 per Year.||Select|
|Monthly subscription||£0.99 per Month.||Select|
“Written from the heart” – Ginny, Kent
“Very good value, inspiring” – Pippa, Leighton Buzzard
“Highly recommend subscribing” – Poppy, Birmingham
What’s in it?
– Exclusive photographs
– Timely jobs for each month
– My top plant recommendations trialled in designs
– Vegetables, fruit, herbs
– Wildlife and wildflowers to spot
– Design insights
– Houseplant tips
– Ideas for you to try at home!
Why is it different?
I promise to reward my supporters with a no-holds-barred, exclusive monthly email filled with my latest thoughts and photos. It’s truly independent and I feel it’s the best value knowledge I can give you. Each email goes out at the start of the month and members will have access to the archive of back issues at the bottom of this page. Learn with me as I explore this funny, wonderful world and grow following its wild ways.
Why I need you
This website is 100% independent, I pay for it myself and I’m proud it exists for anyone to learn about gardening, no matter their background. I add a free article every week or two with an archive of 466 articles and growing, plus the Questions & Answers community area. But because its readership has grown to be read by more people than most gardening magazines, I can no longer afford to run it without your support. All of the hosting, site maintenance, time and email costs increase with every new reader. I can’t keep it all going without you, so I created this newsletter to give back to every supporter. Cheaper than a pair of gardening gloves.
Supporters can log in and return to this page to access past issues.
- A beginner’s guide to identifying ferns
- Wild plants I plan to grow more in our garden
- How I’m testing the hardiness of new plants
- My top 5 colourful garden plants right now
- An alternative parasitic meadow plant to yellow rattle
- Wild orchid finds
- Things to do in July
- My top 5 bizarre spring flowers
- Herbs I’m adding to our new garden
- Dealing with ground elder
- Vegetables and flowers to sow this month
- Learn to spot wildflowers from leaf shoots
- Hard landscaping around naturalistic planting
- A bit on moles
- How to protect against deer
- Willow anatomy
- Pond life