Skip to content
- Billing: you can choose to subscribe to the monthly or annual subscription. You will be billed either the monthly price every month from the date you subscribed, or the annual price every year from the date you subscribed. This process is automatic and will use the payment details you entered originally.
- Cancellation: it is easy to cancel at anytime from your Membership Accounts page. By doing so, you will be able to stop any future payments yourself. This must be done before a payment is taken because it only takes effect on the next payment, you cannot receive a refund once payment is made.
- Unsubscribe: you can unsubscribe at anytime from the email newsletter using the link at the foot of the newsletter but this does not automatically cancel your payment subscription. You will still have a paid membership with access to the subscription content on the website.
- Refunds: no refunds can be given after payment has been taken, you are responsible for managing your subscription from your Membership Accounts page.
- Shipping: we use Royal Mail and aim to post items within 48 hours on business days, which are Monday – Friday excluding bank holidays. We only ship to the UK at the moment.
- Cancellations: we’ll endeavour to do this when contacted but is only possible if your book/s hasn’t already been signed with a personalised message and / or hasn’t already been posted. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your order.
- Returns and refunds: if there is a problem on receipt of your order please email email@example.com and send the book to 2 Littlebury Road, Clapham, London SW4 6DN. You will be responsible for your own postage and packaging costs and the item must be returned in a saleable condition for a refund. Please note we do not offer refunds on books that have been signed with a personalised message.