Jack Wallington Garden Design offers a professional service for design, landscaping and planting with a high-end finish.
A great garden will transform your home and life, no matter how big or small.
- Planting plans – low maintenance and beautiful planting for borders, pots or whole garden.
- Garden surveys – to create a scale drawing of your garden and elements within it. Plus if necessary, slope measurements for levelling or steps.
- Scale plans – for planning permission and to show exact measurements for contractors to use for hard landscaping.
- Final garden designs – in plan and horizon view, plus a vector 3D model and other design visuals.
- Construction – full build and planting for the new garden design including planting plus working with trusted contractors on hard landscaping to deliver a quality finish on things like any new patios, paths, walls and other structures (where needed).
- Customer service – an extremely friendly, professional and collaborative client experience throughout.
- Your garden – at the end, an amazing and unique outdoor space for you to enjoy for many years to come.
- Project management – full service management of the garden design project from start to finish.
- Gardens can be stylish outdoor areas that transform your entire home by creating beautiful and interesting views.
- Today’s gardens are fully equipped as an additional living space to use throughout the year.
- They can look spectacular and truly magical whether you’re in them or looking at them – transporting you to another time or place.
- Designed gardens are a sanctuary to escape busy lives, unwind and relax.
- Significantly increase the value of your home.
- Great gardens will create memories for you, your friends and family.
- Reconnect with nature to improve health and be wild and free.
Please get in touch
I’m more than happy to chat to you on the phone or in person to talk about your garden project with no obligation or pressure – in fact, I’d be delighted! If anything, I just love meeting new people interested in gardens, so please contact me.