Here are 25 things I spotted in September and October that I thought were beautiful for all manner of reasons and managed to quickly snap on my camera.
1) London at its best
2) Herefordshire doesn’t disappoint
3) No artist can beat nature
4) Sometimes, what people do can still make you smile
5) Magic still exists
6) I can breathe!
7) I wonder if someone intentionally positioned that fence to frame the line of trees?
8) You can’t really describe why they’re so majestic
9) I’ll come back here
10) Someone created this space
11) Ooh, you can have water up against an external wall
13) Such a weird flower
14) In a dream
15) Soak it in while you can
16) Transported to the 17th century
17) Could stay here all day
18) Should probably look up at trees more
19) Trees are so odd
20) I wonder if this is the main cause of hay fever
21) Increased respect for apples
22) Feel like I shouldn’t be allowed in here
23) As much as I like the flowers, this is all about the bark
24) How does nature create such detail?!
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm an RHS qualified garden designer living in Clapham, London who loves growing plants and designing with them. Follow me on Twitter.
Latest posts by Jack Wallington (see all)
- How to protect tender plants over winter in small spaces - November 9, 2019
- Wild about Weeds: Garden Design with Rebel Plants - November 4, 2019
- 6 Gardening podcasts worth a listen - October 20, 2019